Saturday, April 28, 2012

Be Encouraged

I wonder if the things that I post on my blog and on my facebook make me appear to be amazing and spectacular...like I have it all together...It's not that I fear what you may think...I just don't want people to be mislead into thinking that I post this stuff because I am wonderful. That's not the case. In the words of the apostle Paul, "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost." 
The things that I post...I post them because I need it! I post it because I need that reminder, and I am hopeful that the Lord will also use it to encourage others.
But in no way have I achieved these things...I am a work in progress.

"Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"(Phil. 3:12-14)

1 comment: