Saturday, June 2, 2012

Already All I Need




Already All I Need
by Christy Nockels

Asking where You are, Lord,
wondering where You've been 
is like standing in a hurricane, trying to find the wind  
and hoping for Your mercy to meet me where I am  
is forgetting that Your thoughts for me outnumber the sand  
You filled the sun with morning light 
You bid the moon to lead the night  
You clothe the lilies bright and beautiful  

[chorus] 
You're already all I need  
already everything that I could hope for  
You're already all I need  
You've already set me free  
already making me more like You 
You're already I need 
Jesus  
You're already all I need

walking through this life without Your freedom in my heart 

is like holding on to shackles that You have torn apart  
so remind me of Your promises and all that You have done  
in this world I will have trouble  
but You have overcome  
and every gift that I receive You determine just for me  
but nothing I desire compares to You  

[chorus]

[bridge] 

in your fullness You're my all in all  
and in Your healing I'm forever made whole 
and in Your freedom Your love overflows  
and carries me  
You carry me 
yes You carry me  
You carry me 

[chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment